Monday, November 7, 2011

Post-chemo CT Scan

Whoever thought of some medical terms, named them something, unknown even to google, that is completely useless you are a colluding medical professional. There are words that I still don't completely understand.

Findings from the chest CT.
1. No evidence of thoracic metastatic disease.
2. Interval resolution of subsegmental pulmonary embolism in the right lower lobe.

Findings from the abdomen and pelvis CT.
1. No evidence of metastatic disease in the abdomen or pelvis.
2. Persistent moderate left pelvicaliectasis with ureteral stent in place.
3. Probable transient short segment jejunal intussusception.

There are some minor things in those findings that worry me. After my CT I didn't want to go straight home to look at the results. I needed to get away and be with my wife. Three years together today. I didn't need something to make it feel like any other day in the past year. This is quite the accomplishment. We took sleeping Avery and drove around. We ate lunch in the car because we didn't want to wake Avery. Shelby was at work and in need of visitors. We saw her and bought Avery some soft bottom shoes. She will be walking here before the end of the year. Thanks for the wonderful past three years and a beautiful daughter. She looks just like her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment