Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The fight is coming to a close

I met with Dr. Rich yesterday to get my prescription schedule. I'm off the Coumadin and back on the Lovenox. I sure don't miss those shots. I still don't have the time set up, but were getting close to being completely done.



Avery is growing like a over watered weed. She is 23 pounds now. 10.5 months old. And still as cute as the first time I saw her. I have been spoiled. I get all the looks in the store or mall or walking outside. They look and see the cute baby and must think, 'he must be the baby sitter, that baby is too cute to be his.'


Here is a picture of what some of my favorite times are with Avery.








She was so tired. Normally she grabs for the phone when I try to take a picture of her. No, its not a shawdow. I HAVE HAIR AGAIN. Jacqui likes the facial hair. Its at that point where its really itchy. I almost shaved it today when Avery was having a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment