Its been almost three months since my last post. There hasn't been much happening since then.
Yesterday I went to the Outpatient Center to get blood work and x-rays done. I was seen quickly for the blood work, but got lost in the paperwork for my x-ray. I sat there for almost 30 mintues before someone asked what I was there for. I was the only one in the waiting room, or at least that I could see. I had to leave without doing my x-ray. I guess that's ok because I got more movie tickets. They probably won't get used because Avery is occupying most of our free time.
I returned to the Outpatient Center this morning to do my x-ray. It went much smoother and was quick. Avery was even content with being hidden behind the wall with the radiology technician while the x-ray was performed.
The results are in already. I am a little confused, and perhaps a visit to the TC-Cancer site might shed some light on the situation. My AFP went down from 6.3 to 5.6. Both are in the lower half of the normal range. My b-HCG went up slightly from <1 to 3. I'm not sure if this is something to cause concern or not. I will have to research or wait until my appointment with Dr. Stephenson next week. The x-ray came back clear. No radiographic evidence of acute cardiopulmonary disease.
Other news, Avery is four months old and quite the chuck. She is talking more and learning to sit up a little more every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment