There are two dates that are going to have extreme significance this year. February 7th, 2011 and September 19, 2011. My little girl better be here by Feb 7. :) I have waited long enough. I am ready to have her here. I finally will have someone that will cuddle with me. I am healed up enough to want it, but my only person is now approaching nine months of pregnancy.
The other date that is very significant this year is September 19th. That is the day that I am shooting for, a doctor appointment that day, and the best news, followed by a party. Between today and September 19th, I have a 40% chance of relapsing. Once that year mark comes, it can go as low as 4%. There is so much that can happen in that time. I know that I can keep fighting. I am grateful for the doctors and their suggestions of acting quickly, no matter how concerned I was. I meet with Dr. Landau in two days to discuss the hormone replacement. Starting the Testim was postponed because I was going in for another surgery. I hope that he gives me good news and we can start this. My next appointment with Dr. Stephenson, my new oncologist, is scheduled for March 9th. I will have some blood work and imaging done at the beginning of March. Everything is looking good.
No comments:
Post a Comment