Its been a long week already and its only Thursday. There have been some exciting things going on at work lately. First, I was able to get the Dispatch job. This position is really going to allow me to come back to work sooner. Its pretty easy, and I spend most of my time in a chair. That is going to help with the recovery. I also had another interview for a lead spot on the production floor. I scored 3rd out of 58 applicants. I was invited today for a second interview. It went really well. I am sure that I made an impression on them because the interviewers (there were 7 of them) were busy writing everything I said.
Only one more day and I get to try my testosterone replacement gel. We'll see how it goes. I would almost rather do the injections, but I am sure the price is more. Dang money.
I am glad to hear that you have had some good news! I hope that you get the position that you want! Are you still doing that surgery next week? We will keep you in our prayers!
ReplyDelete