Friday, December 3, 2010

Preparation for Huntsman...

Today was my last day of sperm cryopreservation. Now I can finally start taking my testosterone replacement to get my energy back up. These headaches suck. I need to thank everyone for their support. All of my cancer treatments are wearing on me. And Jacqui... she gets the worst of it. She is having to put up with me and make a baby.
Less than a week until my RPLND surgery. I hope that everything goes well and that the surgical pathology report comes back negative.
Alot has been going bad in the past three months. Everything seems to be lessen in intensity with Christ in my life. I have a wonderful family that continues to pray for my recovery. Many people that I haven't spoke to in years are concerned for my health, and my growing family. I am glad that they remembered enough to make that effort. A co-worker at USSynthetic is a cancer survivor. He has told me countless times that the one thing that helped him the most was getting a priesthood blessing. It is something about that simple physical act that shows the dedication of the blesser and the blessed to the power of Christ's healing power.

1 comment:

  1. Dustin, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Even my kids are praying for you. I had a nice visit with your Dad at church yesterday about your situation. You've got a great family and you will be blessed!

    We'll check in with you after the surgery to see how you're doing! Keep the faith!!

    Tom Hirtzel

    ReplyDelete